Skip to content

Cubbie Filler

by admin on August 19th, 2005

OK, so for those of you who’ve asked, I’ll do my best to explain WHAT cubbie filler is.

These new classrooms have lots of shelving units in them. For people who teach elementary school, they come to know shevles as “cubbies” for little kids to keep THEIR personal stuff. Making cubbies require little partitions, that you place in the shelving unit to help define the exact size you want the “cubbie” to be. I guess these particians, while not a shelf (they’re much thinner) are called cubbie fillers.

hope that helps.

…and for the record, I have about 30 cubbie fillers that I’ll never use.

From →

  1. Paco permalink

    I’m glad I now know. I still want a photo…

  2. The Gambler permalink

    They are called “partitions” not “particians.” Good thing the Captain is not teaching spelling this year!

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.